June 10, 2013

Inspiration: Haptic Lab

I'm currently in-between projects, so I thought I'd share some inspiration today, courtesy of the groundbreaking company Haptic Lab.  I've seen their products on Pinterest and love the look.  Haptic Lab creates quilts, but instead of decorate quilting, the stitches lay out a city or country.  They're all hand-quilted and most are whole-cloth, meaning they aren't pieced patchwork, and in a one-color scheme, so the stitches really pop out.  There are many collections available, so I thought I'd show some of my favorites!

Chicago DIY kit--I love the hot pink and the outline!

Their DIY London kit shows off some Liberty of London, which we all know I love!

Haptic Lab just reminds me of Ariel so much--maps, quilts, hand-stitching.  They're your soulmate, lady!

Paris baby quilt

DC quilt--I spy the Pentagon!
USA Map kit

Now that I've scrolled through these and the many others on their site, I might have to buy a kit!  Which one though?  Haptic Lab doesn't yet make a Charlotte kit or even a Savannah kit, so I'll have to consider DC, I suppose!  Have you seen Haptic Lab before, or, better yet, bought one of their kits or quilts?  I'd love to hear more!



1 comment:

  1. I do love these!! Maybe I try to create my own with scraps? Very ambitious, especially with a Pruin hanging around.

    ReplyDelete