November 30, 2012

Friday Round-Up

Good morning!  Things had been a bit quiet here during our Thanksgiving break, but Ariel's binding and I'm getting slowly back into my groove.  We're all moved in (minus a few box stragglers hanging out) and I'll have a peek into the evolving sewing room next week!

Of course, during the move I didn't stay away from blogs or Pinterest, so here are a few links I've found lately:


  • Camille Roskelley (of Bonnie and Camille) previewed her new line Happy-Go-Lucky on her blog yesterday.  I think we finally have a contender for Swoon!
  • Banana Pudding Sandwiches with Homemade Vanilla Wafers from Eat Live Run sound heavenly.  I may need to make some soon, now that I have some room in my kitchen!
  • These fabric buckets from Ashley at Film in the Fridge are everywhere right now!  I might whip up a few for the sewing room.  Once I get through my other pile of projects!
  • I've been wanting to tackle piping in garments, and this tutorial from Coletterie (of course) seems like it's the perfect helper.  Hopefully I manage to not mess it up!
  • Finally, if I'm going to drink a whole bottle of champagne on New Year's Eve, I should probably do it in style, and with something glittery.
Have a wonderful weekend!  See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment