November 16, 2012

Friday Round-Up

Things are getting pretty empty around here!  I'm out of work until I start my new job in Charlotte, so I've been a packing fiend lately.  All that's left are the bedroom and the kitchen.  However, we still don't have a final word on our lease from the property management company, so it's making it awfully hard to plan something like moving without an end destination.  In fact, it may be giving me an ulcer!


So let's focus on the happy things instead, okay?


  • This folk star throw from All Buttoned Up is exactly what I want to make: something with intricate details and a wonderful fabric selection, which I can also look to and think that it's so deliciously me without compromises.  It's also slightly Christmas-y and I can't pass that up.
  • I love Craftyblossom's simple, modern quilts, and this red cross baby quilt is no different.  Modern crosses and gray background?  Be still my heart.  I would make more baby quilts, if only there were more babies in my life!
  • Did you forget I'm engaged?  Because I totally did!  If I didn't have to slip a ring on my finger each day, that tiny little detail would be lost in the move by now.  Anyway, even though we aren't having a wedding, these honeycomb die-cut invitations from Southern Weddings magazine are feminine and modern without being too saccharine-sweet.
  • Stichery Dickory Dock is doing a block-of-the-month next year, and I'm contemplating: do I join?  Do I not?  Decisions, decisions!
  • I'm having tons of fun decorating my new house (if it ends up being mine...make a decision!!) over on Pinterest.  Go judge me by my furniture decisions.  
Cross your fingers for us, y'all--we need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment