November 2, 2012

Friday Round-Up


Happy Friday, everyone!  We made it!  It was a tough week here on the east coast, but it's Friday, and we're moving along.  Thankfully, D.C. wasn't hit nearly as hard as New York and New Jersey, but it was scary nonetheless!

I have some big news to share next week, but in the meantime, here are some great things I saw this week!

  • Cluck Cluck Sew has a new pattern out!  Scout premiered at Quilt Market and is right in line with all the feather-inspired quilts and fabrics lately.  
  • I'm falling in love with wonky stars more and more every day, and this block from Elizabeth Hartman doesn't help things!
  • For us garment sewers, it doesn't get much better than Anna's Belladone dress.
  • I've falling in love with Sarah Watt's new line for Blend, Timber and Leaf.  I see some blouses and dresses in my future!
  • And seriously, it's freezing, so I doubt I'm the only one with a permanent burnt tongue from lots of hot chocolate lately.  Brr!
Stay safe this weekend, everyone!  See you back here Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment