October 19, 2012

Friday Round-Up

This week took forever.  Don't you agree?


Well, Puddin' does.  He's pooped!

Here's what I distracted myself with this week:

  • Elizabeth Hartman is such an inspiration!  This week she shared her tutorial for a barn bats quilt.  Her fall colors make me want to make one immediately!
  • Hello, dream sewing room.  When do we get to meet?
  • Someone tweeted about the Ink Nest and now I'm obsessed.  Hand-drawn clip art in a variety of themes--of course I love it!
  • I'm dying over this QuiltCon bundle from Fat Quarter Shop.  Why did I put myself on a fabric diet?!
  • Speaking of fabric diets, I want to try out some Moda mini charms for this date night quilt.  Such a lovely design--I'm already pairing fabrics in my head!
What's been on your mind lately?  Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment