October 5, 2012

Friday Round-Up


Happy fall, everyone!  It's been warm here in DC lately, but this weekend we're supposed to be in the 40s...and our heat hasn't been turned on yet!  I guess this is why I make quilts...

Here are some things I saw and loved this week!
  • There's a Cathedral Block Quiltalong going on with several blogs!  You can find the first block here.  I made it with some scraps of Guising.  The second block is on my to-do list today!
  • In another QAL, I came across Jeni Baker's Half-Square Triangle Block of the Month!  I love HSTs. I just have to find some fabric to start with these (where oh where will I find that?).
  • Still elopement-planning central in this apartment!  Rifle Paper Co. announcements are still my dream, and these are no different.  Now I just have to get rich by next summer.
  • Google says this page is in Catan (like the Settlers?), so I don't think I'll use the recipe any time soon, but these cat cookies are just too cute.
  • I've been eyeing these Erin Paisley embroidery patterns since they came out.  They're so fun!  And kinda weird.  But in a good way.
And that's it!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment